If you’re local to the Florida Panhandle area, we’d love for you to join us at one of our local beginner’s classes!
When & Where:
- Saturday, February 18, 2017
- Starts at 9:00 am and should wrap up around 5:00 pm
- Hosted by Becky Dykes at Walker Elementary School in Crestview, Florida
- Lunch will available for purchase if you would like to join us at a local restaurant
Then follow up with an email to email@example.com to reserve your spot, seating is limited!
Interested in learning more?
Here’s a little of what you can expect to learn in one of our beginner’s courses:
- A brief overview of Silhouette Studio, with step-by-step instruction on designing your own files to use in class.
- Summary of various Silhouette tools and how they are used.
- An overview of the Silhouette Design Store, buying files online, and how use them with fabric.
- Full, hands-on projects for cutting fabric and creating a no-sew applique design.
- Tools and supplies to take home for more practice!
Who should attend?
Everyone! Although this class is marketed towards beginner Silhouette users, all experience levels are welcome to attend! We also provide full, hands-on beginner workshops, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see when our next one will be! But for now, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you new to Silhouette and want to learn how to use your machine?
- Are you on the fence about purchasing a Silhouette and want to see what it’s about?
- Are you 100% comfortable with Silhouette Studio?
- Are you selling or interested in selling products you make and need more resources?
- Are you using fonts to their fullest potential?
- Do you want to meet local Silhouette users for friendship or networking?
What is a Silhouette and why should you invest in one?
A Silhouette cutting machine is a life-changing crafting addict that can be use for personal satisfaction or a small business adventure. From Adhesive Vinyl that can be applied to most hard surfaces to Heat Transfer Vinyl that is great for customizing garments, this beginner class is a great introduction to what the Silhouette can do for you! Here is just a sample of what we have made with our Silhouette: